Worked perfectly in Amsterdam

I used my Mango Dozens card and the Investor card throughout my stay in Amsterdam - at the airport, hotel, restaurants and shops.

It worked perfectly every time - both contactless and chip & pin.

I’m really pleased and I’ll probably continue to use my Dozens card for future trips as well. (I used to use my Revolut card but Dozens will now replace that).

7 Likes

very excited to hear that, thanks for letting us know

I was in Amsterdam recently and found it all very smooth too. I have to admit I was rather taken by Amsterdam as a place to spend time as well as money.

I will have to ask around the office to see if we have any reports or data about how far afield the cards have been used so far. I did speak to a customer who was planning a trip that went as far as Uzbekistan … now that will be interesting to hear more about!

Any ideas where your future trips will take you?

1 Like

I took my Dozens card to Nepal in April and it worked perfectly there too. It facilitated some pretty ‘interesting’ decisions, such as a paragliding trip (is ‘trip’ the right word? Jump?) My partner seemed to love jumping off a cliff with only a kite attached to us, but personally it’s not something I’m planning to repeat any time soon…

2 Likes

I think that should at least be “adventure”, or maybe “fall” :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will possible be testing in Florida in September :wink:

1 Like

Robert, so many places I would love to visit - unfortunately constrained by time & money! My dream trip would be a tour of Japan, but will probably be a short city break to another European city (maybe Prague next).

Would also love to visit Nepal - I’m very jealous Nina. What was the highlight of the trip?

1 Like

It’s really hard to pick a highlight, but maybe the trek we did in the Annapurna region to reach a hidden glacier lake.