Wearables and fintech - your experiences and ideas

Hi all, I’m getting a K-Ring soon and was wondering if Dozens was going to have integration with them, specifically be able to move money from the K-Ring back into my Dozens account.

Any plans? Thanks!

Let’s get you a golden yellow card first … then we can start working on the rings and magic wands :woman_mage:

nice idea though

As a follow up to this, I was chatting to the team around the office and it seems we have actually looked at the K-Ring in more detail in the past, but it was felt that the interface and usability was simply not quite there yet.

Of course these things change quite rapidly, so I am sure we will be keeping an eye on this.

As a matter of general discussion, are there other ‘wearables’ that you know about and are considering? How do you see these new tools and services fitting into your life in future?

If you have any specific suggestions of things we should look at that would make your life easier, do let us know - particularly if you have any experience of using them yourself

Thanks! I only use the k ring. I was just wondering if I could get money from it into my dozens account as I know you can do with starling.

Thank you!

What is the current opinion on supporting Samsung pay?

Since Google pay isn’t available on Tizen Samsung smart watches can’t be used for card payments with many banks.