Update your app version and marketing preferences

Over recent weeks we’ve made a number of important updates to the Dozens app, and so we are making sure that all customers have the very latest version of the app installed.

From today (Monday, 20th July 2020), if you have not updated to the latest release (1.8.5 or above) then you will be prompted to update your app so all content, screens and terms are completely up to date. If you update automatically, you will not see this prompt, but this is to ensure no-one is left behind.

In addition to this, with the release of new products we are also making sure we update your marketing preferences.

You will be asked to confirm how you would like us to stay in touch. It it only a matter of 2 or 3 clicks so we know if you would like to receive important service and marketing messages.

If you want to know more about this, check out this quick video I made on the marketing preferences:

3 Likes

I’ve just found this as I tried to use the app a little while ago.

My suggestion would be to (at least once) allow customers to bypass the “upgrade screen” and continue to use the app.

At the moment, it’s not possible to bypass this screen but it might not always be convenient for customers to update their app there and then.

2 Likes