Transfer to savings

Because the savings part of the app is already set up rather than being created like a ‘pot’ I think it might be useful if the savings account was an option on the payments section under the UK bank payment and International bank payment. It took me a while to see that I had to take from the main account rather than send to the savings account.

Also, I logon with fingerprint ok but the fingerprint toggle in settings is off. If I put it on it just toggles off again. What does it do?

I was wondering whether I was the only one with this problem, but it doesn’t appear so - the toggle is always off for me (even though I use fingerprint login).

Android 9.0 on Google Pixel 2 XL

Same issue for me with the fingerprint toggle

It’s been on the trailblazers bug list since we first got access. I don’t recall having heard anything about when it will be fixed.

Originally none of the toggles worked, the notification toggles got fixed a while ago, but that fingerprint toggle seems to be a persistent little begger :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like the fingerprint toggle has just been fixed in the latest Android release! (1.3.2)

Nope, it’s still resetting every time for me

Strange? It was doing it for me before the update, but seems perfect now? By the way, I’m on Android. I updated my previous post to state that. Is that what you’re on too?

Yes fixed for me too on Android and just noticed the ‘save’ tab has changed to ‘grow’.

Yep, also on Android. It does seem to have been fixed for me now as of 1.3.3.

Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn’t noticed until you did :smiley: