Summer for the Community team

Like many of you, I’m sure, August is the time for getting away for a bit for some :sun_with_face: - or at least some relaxation and :family_man_woman_girl_boy: time.

I thought I would let you know that I shall be testing my :dozens_card: extensively in :canada: for a few weeks and so, once again, I will be leaving you in the capable hands of @katja.

This summer we are also introducing some other new voices to the We Are Dozens community team, with @Julia-B and @Menzer keeping an eye on things.

Julia has already been working incredibly hard on The People’s Money Survey interviews all over the country - with some great videos coming up. You will definitely have seen her if you follow that series on Instagram but also on Dozens’ Instagram account.

Menzer and the rest of the team at the Community event in Manchester (plus a friendly passerby)

Menzer is brand new to Dozens and, like many of us, comes from a background completely outside of FinTech, and is working to bring more activity to our other social channels, like Twitter, Facebook and also LinkedIn. If you don’t already follow us on your favourite of these channels, do check us out :slight_smile:

If you have any questions or comments, please do feel free to post them here and one of us will do our best to get back to you. I’m sure you don’t need our help to keep the conversation going!

In the meantime, here’s a photo from my last holiday to Canada. You can picture me sitting on a balcony, sipping some local beverage, and enjoying sunsets like this:

See you soon, and enjoy your holidays!

3 Likes

I should have added that I’m sure that some of the regulars here (you know who you are) will continue to do a wonderful job of helping others and answering questions (assuming you’re not all off too)

Just relax - jet off - don’t worry about us, really we’ll be fine. R-

1 Like