Reopening Accounts

Just wondering if you’re able to re-open or allow us open a new account where we closed it.

I closed my Dozens account because I wasn’t using it but my financial situation has changed and I’d like to get back to using it if possible

That’s a good question

Yes, we are able to reopen accounts if it was you who decided to close your account.

It may be necessary to update your information and go through ‘KYC’ so that we have up to date details, but generally there should be no issue.

You will probably need a new account, so right now they’re may be a slight delay as we’re right in the process of migrating systems, but do get in touch with customer service and get them to help you out

Welcome back!

Thanks Rob

I’ve contacted CS, looking forward to using Dozens and getting some savings going

My colleagues have pointed out to me, unfortunately, that this is going to take longer than I realised I’m afraid.

We are in the middle of the migration from Mastercard to Visa & Clearbank, but this involves a major change on our systems (we’re “upgrading our whole tech stack” - in developer-speak) and the process for reopening closed accounts from the old system is not available at the moment.

It could take some time for the full new systems to be available and for us to then be able to ‘reopen’ accounts on the new one. Sorry about this. You are not alone, so we are working on this, but I’m afraid you’ll have to bear with us while we complete the upgrade.

Sorry for getting your hopes up there

2 Likes