Looking for community help with... my mental health

It’s no secret that money worries can lead to poor mental health, which in turn makes managing our money even harder. It’s a cycle that none of us are immune to. With so much job and market uncertainty I believe we all experience some anxiousness of what it all means for our finances.

But the community is here for exactly that. Whilst we’re not professionals, we can guide you to resources that can help you in the right direction.

This is a sensitive topic which affects us all so if you have any recommendations or stories of your own experiences feel free to share them if you’re comfortable doing so.

Take care.

2 Likes

Yoga with Adriene is my absolute favourite. I’ve been doing her online videos for a year now and it’s brought me so much peace and mindfulness. I’ll pop a beginners class here but check out the targeted practices- my favourite is yoga for back pain. Namaste :pray:

1 Like

I’m a big fan of The School of Life (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7IcJI8PUf5Z3zKxnZvTBog). They have wonderful videos on their YouTube, and a lot of them are about how to deal with uncertainty (I’ve found these ones particularly helpful recently!).

Take care everyone!

1 Like