How to register new Dozens Visa debit card?

I’ve received the new dozens Visa debit card.

It states on the card provided with the debit card that I need to register it in your app.

The dozens app has always been by far the least user-friendly one on my phone, a complete mess of an app which is confusing to navigate in a way that not a single one from any other banking app etc. is on my phone, and it’s easier for me to solve a Rubik’s Cube that find different sections in this app.

But registering the Visa card takes messing around your clients to an entirely different level. After over half an hour trying every single section on the app again and again, I can’t find where to do it. There’s nothing the instructions on the app either.

How can we register our dozens Visa cards please?

If you go to the main screen (press the large yellow circle at bottom left), you should see a tile with an “Activate your card now” button.

If it’s not there, don’t waste any more time! There may be a problem, so I’d contact customer service (the question mark icon at the top right of the same screen).

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion.

I’ve very carefully looked, again, and there is no option whatsoever on the dozens app homepage that refers to activating a card.

Is it actually necessary to activate the card for it to work?

Thanks dozens for messing up yet another simple matter that every other bank gets right and maximising inconvenience for me and others.

Have you contacted CS? I think that’s your next step