Get well soon Rob!

Hi all,

Just wanted to send a little note to let you know that @robert , our much loved community manager, is currently unwell with Covid. He’s resting up and seems to be getting through it fine but will obviously be offline for a while.

Most of you will have met Rob virtually, if not in real life at one of our pre-covid events, and know what a fab energy he has. I’m sure you’ll join us in sending some positive energy back his way this week.

Get well soon Rob!

Julia

14 Likes

Very sorry to hear that. Get well soon, Rob - sending you best wishes.

And thank you, @Julia, for the update.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that…here’s wishing him a speedy recovery.

6 Likes

Very sorry to hear that, I wish Rob a speedy recovery and hope he’s feeling better soon. Best wishes, Dan

4 Likes

Let’s hope for a speedy return to health, for @robert’s wellbeing and our own!

5 Likes

Sorry to hear Rob is unwell. My thoughts are with him.

Having had Covid myself earlier in the year, the only thing one can do is rest and recover.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that :frowning: I wish @robert a speedy recovery

6 Likes

This is sad news, pre-Christmas.

Get well soon Rob, I’m sure everyone is wishing you the best!

We’ll be missing you here on the Dozens community, and looking forward to you returning in good health, hopefully some time soon.

5 Likes

Get well soon, Rob! Hope you’ve not got it too bad.

6 Likes

Really sad to know :frowning: Get well soon @robert.

5 Likes

Get well soon mate :smiley:

5 Likes

Get better soon Rob, try to get some rest away from the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Also thanks for all your hard working keeping us all updated recently!

5 Likes

Really tough times…

Sending lots of positive vibes your way!

7 Likes

Oh no. Best wishes to him!

5 Likes

Get well soon Rob, we’re all wishing you the best!

7 Likes

Thank you everyone so much. I started out OK, but slowly descended into a bit of a covid nightmare for a couple of weeks. Thankfully I never had to go to hospital, but am grateful for the support of NHS 111 and my GP - the NHS is truly marvellous!

My colleagues have also been so kind, helping me and covering for me while I struggled. It was so lovely to read your messages and I’m sorry I never had the energy to reply.

I am still recovering, but am much better. I will try to stay on top of messages, but ping me a PM if I’ve missed something you need urgently and I’ll see what we can do & answer over the holidays.

In the interim, please be safe, but do enjoy your Christmas as much as possible

17 Likes

I’m so glad to see you back and that you pulled through okay. Probably the most minor part of your experience, but this place wasn’t the same without you!

4 Likes