Early testing accounts - joining the feedback group

Done :slight_smile:

Thanks for joining

I am away with work at the moment so may be waiting slightly longer for my card​:disappointed_relieved::persevere:

I have taken a look at the app and it looks good with a lot of promising features. One thing which stood out is the “Is my money safe with dozens” section on the splash screen. The formatting is off in my opinion and it would look more professional if the headings had a single space seperating them and the main text and maybe were even bold/underlined.

A small suggestion, but every little helps!

I cannot wait to start using the account properly. The most exciting proposition for 2019😎

Got my card today :partying_face::star_struck: thank you dozens team!

@robert could you please add me to the lucky 100 feedback group - thanks!

Can’t wait to unleash the dozens goodness on my financial life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You lucky lady PJ :sob: haha

@Broadie03 Look different on iOS

That looks better. Just an observation :smiley::sunglasses:

Hi @Robert if you can please add me to the trailblazers group, got the code today. Thank you.

Hi @robert I also got a code, so please add me to the group.

Hi @robert please add me to the trailblazers group! I received my code today :grinning:

Hi Rob
Can you please add me to the trailblazers group? I got my code last week and I am just waiting (excitedly) for my card to arrive.
Thanks,

Hi Robert could you add me to the trailblazers group please

Hey there Rob,

Received my invite today, are you able to add me to the group?

Hi there! I received my code today. Would it be possible to be added to the trailblazers group?

WHOOP! I got my code today. Can I please be added to the trailblazers group too?

Hi @robert. I received your email and have activated the app. Could you please add me to the trailblazers group? Looking forward to testing the product. Thanks

Hi, please add me to the trailblazers, have received code, activated app just waiting for card. Thanks

thanks, and welcome

I think I’ve added everyone, but let me know if you are still waiting

If you are in the group, and go back to the main page, you should see a hole raft of new topics in the timeline

I do hope it doesn’t sink! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@robert can you please add me in as well?

Thanks,
Martin

Hi @robert I’ve now received my card, so could I be added to the trailblazers group please? :slight_smile: