Dozens Trust Bond - Second Issuance

Does anyone know if the release was pushed on schedule?

Looking forward to the second issuance…

coming up within a day or two - pushed to app store tomorrow morning but Apple may take upto a day to confirm, android go live around same time as Apple

4 Likes

Hello any news on when the app update might be ready? Thank you

A little bit more wait guys - need to tie a few things up, next week likely now. Apologies!

6 Likes
Not allowing application for bonds

Will there be an app notification that let’s us know when bonds are available for bidding?
Would help me stop checking the app!

2 Likes

Yes, there will be an announcement when the bond opens. As @ac mentioned, this is probably still a few days away now, but keep an eye on your emails

2 Likes

Just checking on the second bond issue as the mentioned close date of 25th March is mighty close :smile:
An update would be appreciated

AC gave an update on that yesterday in the trailblazers area of the forum :slight_smile:

Cheers, I missed the update

Money is ready in my account to put in to the bonds, can’t wait.

1 Like

What’s everyone’s strategy with their bid? As its the big issuance I suppose this month is a slight outlier!

First rule of dozens bond bidding strategy… Don’t talk about your dozens bond bid strategy…

:joy: :rofl: :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Second rule of Dozens Bond Biding Strategy…

… DON’T TALK ABOUT DOZENS BOND BIDDING STRATEGY

2 Likes

Third rule of Dozens Bond Biding Strategy : Someone bids “20k”, the issuance is over…

Not strictly true! Smaller bids are prioritised before any bigger bids - if I can continue the Fight Club analogy.

Third Rule of Dozens Bond Bidding Strategy: “if this is your first bond bid, you have to bid (and bid low)”

2 Likes

We’re probably safer to bid a bit higher (if able to) in this one since it’s a pretty mahussive issuance. I think I’ll be stuck to doing a minimum bid again though purely due to my available funds :joy:

1 Like

Agreed, I will be putting a sizeable chunk of my available funds in this issuance but then will likely go to the minimum £100 from then on just to bank it!

Given we all thought the first issuance was going to be tightly contested… I’d imagine you could put whatever you want into this one.

Only a handful of people entered last time, despite us all thinking everyone would be entering (I think it was something like 67 people out of 400 ish who actually bid).

Be brave… go big or go home :wink:

2 Likes

You may have to sit tight for a bit.
5 April is a way off yet

1 Like

It’s been quite a while and we’re getting towards April now. Any idea roughly when this bonds issuance will go live?