Do you run a business?

Dozens is arranging a meeting today (Monday 24th) to start a conversation about business banking with a range of small and medium sized business owners.

Due to some last minute cancellations we have two spots free for this event.

If you run or have set up a small or medium sized business then we would love to have you join us for this conversation.

It will be 17:00 - 20:00 (or so) in W9 (near Westbourne Park tube) and if you do happen to come along, as well as our company and interesting discussion, there will be a small cash incentive to pay for time and travel and a chance for one lucky participant to walk away with a new iPad.

Click here for.kore information but be quick!

Feel free to ask any questions and do let me know if you are coming

1 Like

Having the ability to edit and make notes in bank statements would be great. My business bank don’t offer this and it would be handy for a small business.

M

1 Like

I realise that I never shared a summary of this event with the community.

This is one of the many face-to-face activities we have been running with existing and potential customers over the last few months, looking not just at what we are already doing, but also people’s wider money concerns (through thepeoplesmoneysurvey.com) and also areas that Dozens may want to develop into in future, such as this.

These events are useful for the Product teams, but actually also lots of fun (and a great experience) for the Community team. We will continue to post invitations to future events in this community so if you think you’d like to take part, do keep an eye out.

1 Like