Couple of weird bugs

Android 10 (QP1A.190711.020)
Google Pixel 1
App 1.6.6 (Build 5.8.0)

Tried uninstalling, re-logging in, cleared cache etc.

Bug 1: No apparent notifications for card transactions. I did receive a notification for the bond opening last week, but nothing since, even though I’ve used my card several times each day over the last few days. (Card is active and I have seen notifications for card transactions previously)

Bug 2: I set up a budget this morning on the track section, this has now disappeared and reverted to a ‘explore track features’ button. Which shows me a screen I can’t bypass with the info on, I can only go back to the previous screen, not forward to set a budget or see the existing one!

Any thoughts? :slightly_smiling_face:

For bug 2, have you tried staying on the screen for 20 seconds plus? The server could just be overloaded.

Ha, weird, so all afternoon it’s been like that. I wait, before posting.

See your post, go to try and it’s straight in aggghh.

So still bug one I guess…

Thanks tho :slightly_smiling_face:

Always happens, heh? :slight_smile:

Will look into the other issue

1 Like

Just updated to October Android Release (QP1A.191005.007.A1) and it seems to have kicked back into life (or thanks for fixing it :grinning:)

We are working on a number of upgrades and fixes, but I don’t think anything was specifically done on this subject (yet). Could be something on your device if this upgrade made a difference?

However, I guess I’ll just take the credit :wink:

1 Like