Caring for our team during the Covid-19 crisis

I intended to share this recent post on our blog with you last week for your information.

We felt it was important to let you, our customers and friends, know more about what has been going on behind the scenes at Dozens during the Covid-19 lockdown.

It seems hard to think back only a week, when dealing with the impact of lockdown was so paramount, and yet, here we are only a few days later, dealing with other urgent issues. This is part and parcel of working in a startup, particularly in a regulated field such as financial services. We need to be ready to deal with whatever might be thrown at us each day, so it is important that the team is working together, energised, and resilient. It helps us to be ready to do whatever needs to be done to look after our customers, and our communities.

We feel that one way a business can prove to its customers that it really means what it says is to demonstrate it in what it does in practice – not just what we say in our messages, but how we deal with you, but also with staff, every day.

We hope you find this interesting.

9 Likes

First class. R-

2 Likes

Me: Sees eye-massager
Me: pfft I’ll never use this
Two days later
Me: I AM NEVER TAKING THIS OFF!

:heart_eyes: