Apple Pay

Can’t wait. Take your time - get it right, and it’ll be a winning combination [for me at least]. R-

4 Likes

Any update Google and Apple pay? It’s take more than a few months…

Although things will undoubtedly have moved on since @robert last updated us there is clearly more work to be done with the Visa/Clearbank project.

I am as frustrated as others that it is taking so long, but harrying them is unlikely to make the Dozens techies deviate from the steady approach that time and resources allow.

We’ll hear from them when they’re ready to tell us. In the meantime you, and I, will use another Apple Pay supported bank card. R-

1 Like

It has taken longer than we first planned, but just as @Rogerb has pointed out, it is not just about ApplePay at this stage, it is about a whole migration and new integrations, so we are not ready to make this live at this stage. Sorry about that.

As we will be re-issuing all cards, with new account and card numbers, it would not make sense to have customers link these up to payment services only to immediately have to change them.

We will update you on the roadmap and timing as soon as we can but we will not make these changes over the Christmas period, so I expect news will be in the New Year.

Can’t wait, I’m sure you guys will have a smooth integration!

1 Like

Any update? Timeline? Or details of steps left to complete?

Nothing concrete yet I’m afraid. Sorry!

As we’ve explained before, the issue is not with the Apple Pay integration itself, but the fact that we will not be able to apply for this until we have made some other changes first. These are those that involve changing our orchestration layer to bring in our new partners, as well as securing our new BIN.

Since this will involve having to change every customer’s card you will definitely know when this has been completed. However, there is a lot of development, integration, upgrading and testing to be done before we do that, so it will still be some time.

I do hope to be able to share a more specific roadmap once the dates are more fixed, but we are not there yet.

3 Likes

At the moment I use curve card for Apple Pay purchases I just select on the curve app which bank card to charge the purchase to at the time that’s the fastest way to ensure most of my cards are on Apple Pay when the card itself isn’t supporting Apple Pay yet

Any update on this? I basically don’t use my Dozens account as it isn’t integrated with Google Pay.

Any news? I rarely use my card to be honest, I probably would if I could use Apple Pay.

1 Like

No news yet @jon @misterbreen - this is a very high priority for us once other development steps have been completed and we will definitely let everyone know when we have a clearer view of the date it might be available.